Monday, March 19, 2012

Ah.....Spring

Ah... Spring. I’m sitting here on my doorstep, coffee cup in hand, gazing at a beautiful bunch of crocus. There are seven fully open brilliant yellow blooms. What is it about yellow flowers in the spring? By August I am sick of the colour yellow, but in the Spring yellow makes me happy. I also see a cluster of Snowdrops. I keep forgetting I have them but as the snow melts, much to my surprise, there they are hiding under the leaves and litter of winter. Spring will be here tomorrow and I just may do a little "dance of joy" around my garden, but in the dark so the neighbors don’t see me.

2 comments:

  1. how delightful, do that dance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it still Spring or has summer arrived!! One positive thing about this cool ( cold) weather is I can still move my plants around!

    ReplyDelete